Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Lupus & Faith

Lupus & Faith
I know those two words do not really seem to go together.  In my entire life I am certain I never looked at it as they compliment each other.  Lupus has been a part of my life since I can remember.  I did not know what the future held.  I did not know that someday my path would have me following in the generations before me.  I did not know that I would someday be battling this invisible, yet painful, confusing, terrifying, self destructing path.  As a small child what would I have done differently?   Would I have done anything differently?  The only answer I know for certain is.  I would have asked more questions.  I would have sought those before me who knew.  I am starting this at the advice of  a close friend.  I am sharing my story, my journey, my path so that others will know. I hope this post finds you healthy and well.

Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment